Nerfing the animal farms and irongolem spam.
Due to some issues with tickrates, I have decided to nerf animal farm and iron golems.
Those are the main reasons for tickrate drops.
What changed for you?
- All iron golems who are with 4 or more, for a distance of 8, will freeze in place so that the server doesn't have to calculate all that they bump into (other golems or villagers).
- This does not affect any of the currently existing iron farms, nor will it affect any next-gen iron farm unless it spawns 4 golems at the exact same time.
- Animal farms in general will freeze the animals when there's 10 animals in a small area.
- Sheep no longer eat (grief) grass. This, not because it's grief, but because it will speed up the wool-growing process, meaning you'll need less sheep, meaning less lag, TPS and FPS drops from large farms.
- Downside: you can't detect when grass was eaten with observers.
All other farms should still work as intended. If not, shoot me a message and I will look into it.